The service line of www.wissenstransfer.ch is based on experienced facilitators / coaches.
We offer customized and efficient knowledge transfer methods, embedded in the framework of Worksphere Map methodology to guarantee best results for coached persons and organizations.
CEO, Lecturer, Coach: Worksphere Map, www.wissenstransfer.ch
Former positions, activities and formation:
- Head Knowledge Transfer at Credit Suisse AG
- Senior Project Manager TDC Switzerland / sunrise
- MAS/MBA e-learning and knowledge management, university Luzern / ikf
- Scrum Master Coach
- Lecturer at Master and Bachelor classes: Universities Bern, St.Gallen, Luzern; at ikk, and FH Kaleidos
- Project consultant/member at IKT project Excellenz in der Beratung, PHZ Luzern
- Diploma of Advanced Studies E-Learning
- Diploma of Advanced Studies Webpublishing
- Diploma of Advanced Studies Knowledge Management
- Mutiple Project Management dimplomas
- IT Expertise:
DMS (Sharepoint) – Implementation, Admin
CMS (Opentext Livelink WCMS)- Implementation and Administrator / Power User
Information Retrieval (e.g. Autonomy, Verity) – Rquirements Engineer
Webtechnologies (e.g. HTML, Java Script, Flash, Dreamweaver, Typo3, WordPress
Virtual Conferencing/Collaboration (e.g. Centra Symposium)
VBA (Visualbasic for Microsoft applications)
Other: Java, Java Script, Pascal
- Pedagogical University of Applied Sciences Aargau – Secondary Teaching Diploma / secondary education
During the MAS/MBA e-learning and knowledge management at ikf/Univercity Lucern, the foundation for the methodology ” Structured knowledge transfer ” and “Worksphere Map” was laid. Since 2007 Benno Ackermann worked at Credit Suisse AG as a knowledge transfer coach and then as head knowledge transfer. As of 2014 he founded a Spin-Off: Wissenstransfer GmbH.
Benno Ackermann is coaching knowledge transfer for different organizations. The experience of totally more than 400 coached transfers allows him to customize and adapt the methodology for a wide range of scenarios in different organizations and work environments.
In the respective organizations, the range of transfer coachings spans from experts over managers / line managers to Members of the Board / Executive Board of e.g. Credit Suisse AG.
Benno Ackermann educates your in-house coaches / moderators of knowledge transfer (train the trainer concept ) .